🤓 Data Analyst with Python
8 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 360 Digital Natives | Żaryna, Warszawa🖥 https://360digitalnatives.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for a data analyst who is especially fluent in working with multiple, often unstructured, data sources to join our Client – Wavemaker.
This post will be part of the data science team striving to make best use of the agency’s, clients’ and third-party data and technology to optimize the ROI of client’s digital investment.
This will be achieved through developing working relationships with Wavemaker media planning teams around the world, mapping existing processes, finding optimization opportunities and supporting the delivery of new solutions, all aligned to the development team’s vision and standards.
The ideal applicant does not necessarily have to be proficient with Python or digital marketing from the day one. We are looking for candidates who are data-savvy, quick and eager to learn, have decent people skills and flourish in a constantly changing environment.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in mathematics, statistics, econometrics or data science is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Python
- Decent verbal and written English skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency
- Experience of working with digital data sources
- A passion for process efficiency, and making things better
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the (digital) media industry
- Familiarity of R and/or Julia
- Familiarity of SQL
- Experience of working with version control systems, e.g. Git
- Experience of working with in-house IT teams and/or managing external suppliers
- Experience in agile software development
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
After you apply, our Recruitment Team will review your application and contact you if your profile matches the requirements for the role.
It’s a short phone conversation with one of 360 Digital Natives’s recruiters. Before the call, review some general information about the company and position you want to take.
After the phone conversation you will be invited to an online testing session.
Once your results are satisfying we will invite you for an interview so that we can meet in person, learn about your experience and further discuss about the position. Good luck!