🤓 Lead Developer
20 000 - 23 000 PLN net
🌍 300Brains Sp. z o. o. | Karl-Liebknecht-Str., Berlin🖥 http://300brains.com/
We are an international, Polish-American group 300Brains operating in the field of IT technology the aim of which is to support American companies, primarily startups, in the implementation of their brilliant ideas.
We give unique opportunities for smart IT brains from the EU to autonomously work on developing projects that change the world.
As Technical Lead you will have direct impact on expanding company backend while also working on structural tasks. You are an important and valued team member taking initiative for your development within the company. At the same time you are the first person to proactively reach out to your colleagues with your expertise to support them with solving problems.
- You will work independently on the development of backend services/APIs
- You make sure the team’s code quality always meets a high standard
- You are able to make sustainable, architectural decisions efficiently
- You stay technologically up-to-date, evaluate pros and cons considering useability and proactively reach out to the team with relevant ideas
- You will report to and work directly with the CTO and discuss all improvements
- You will develop one or more specialities within the backend and share your gained knowledge with all team members in weekly meetings
- You have minimum 5 years of experience with RoR and also worked with other relevant backend technologies
- Experience in the field of infrastructure, especially Docker
- You have seen different platforms in the course of the last few years and are aware of best-practices while also being open for new approaches
- You have a thoroughly qualitative working style
- You are highly motivated and want to have an impact on a huge project
- Working in the small, agile teams in the fast growing Company using modern and trendy technologies
- Employee benefits, like Multisport card
- Remote work (1-2 days a week) or relocation package