🤓 Technical Product Manager
10 500 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Technical Product Manager to join our multidisciplinary and international teams. The ideal candidate will have a software engineering background and previous experience in a similar role. You will be a part of a well-structured product team with diverse backgrounds, giving you a great platform to learn and develop your skills. You will report directly to the Product Owner and will be jointly responsible for delivering revenue, conversion rate, bookings target with a customer-first approach.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Lead all tech initiatives from flights supply perspective by working closely with the supply Tech Lead and Engineering team
- Conduct technical discussions with all flight suppliers and own projects end to end from onboarding a supplier to getting it live to our customers
- Optimize and enhance the supply in terms of direct connectivity with Airlines APIs
- Maintain and upgrade the existing APIs within our suppliers
- Work on caching strategy with the suppliers to enhance the performance and reliability of flights search
- Own the metasearch APIs which are distributable to internal and external parties who want to integrate with our supplier
- Deliver new services and future supplier integrations
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to write technical user stories for the development team
- Previous experience in writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Good understanding of supplier API documentation
- Results-oriented with the ability to contribute to tech solutions
- Degree qualified (Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject) or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in working with supporting tools such as Jira, Slack, Kibana
- Previous experience working in the e-commerce sector, ideally within the travel industry
- Fluency in English
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (10 500 – 15 000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of occasional remote work (however, you have to be based or willing to relocate to our HQ in Warsaw)
- Paid time off
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook or Dell) plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This is a brand new and very exciting position. You’ll have opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun and fast-paced environment. Please apply now with your latest CV (in English) for immediate consideration!