🤓 Senior Java Developer
15 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds Sp. z o.o. | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://10Clouds Sp. z o.o.
We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head officeis based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Due to a new exciting project, our Web department is looking for Senior Java Developer. This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your existing and develop new skills within an international environment. You and your team will be dedicated to developing application for the travel industry. You will be responsible for communications with providers for any upgrades and any newly introduced services. You will handle any integration with any new API and upgrade if needed.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement web-based Java application to support business requirements.
- Create design documents, perform program coding and testing, following the agile methodology.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Develop well written, testable, and efficient code
- Working with functional, testing, and data teams and transferring knowledge when necessary
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
What we need from you:
- 5-7 years of intensive backend development
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java
- Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive, NoSql Databases (MongoDB), SQL Databases (MySQL), Caching (Redis, MemCache, EHCache), Messaging Systems(Kafka, RabbiqMQ)
- Strong experience in hands-on platform delivery and architecture design
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods with scaling to the Enterprise and release management processes
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding technical leadership skills
- Fluency in English
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience ( 15 000 - 19 000 PLN+VAT on B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are a passionate Senior Java Developer looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration! Do not hesitate to provide us with links to a working project, GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you'd like to share that showcases your work.