🤓 React Native Developer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds sp. z o. o. | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are 10Clouds – a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch services of design and development. Driven by a set of specific values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in usability and constant evolution.
Our beautiful office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa. With convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner, it’s a perfect place to work at.
At present, we’re on a lookout for a React Native Developer, driven by the passion for creating beautiful code. Being part of 10Clouds, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant people and improve your skills as a software developer.
- 2+ years of experience with React Native
- Ability to develop native iOS and / or Android components to integrate with React Native (Swift/Objective-C/Java)
- Knowledge of basic platforms functionalities
- Previous experience with iOS and/or Android
- Good English – both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- At least one app released on App Store orGoogle Play Store
- Experience with libraries – Redux/Mobx
- Salary depending on your skills and experience: 10000-14000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Occasional home office
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Paid time off
- Participation in team and personal education activities eg.: workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English classes
- Up-to-date office library with programming, design and business books
- Cozy kitchen with healthy snacks, drinks, fresh fruit, vegetables and specialty coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Regular events & team retreats (eg. a huge company’s birthday party, Thursday evening beers)
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Attractive culture & values
- Unique welcome pack
We would love to see samples of your work! Don’t hesitate to provide links to a working project, your GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you’d like to share.