🤓 Java Technical Lead
18 000 - 24 000 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds Sp. z o.o. | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://10Clouds Sp. z o.o.
We are 10Clouds.We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head officeis based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Due to a new exciting project, our Web department is looking for Java Technical Lead. This is a great chance to join 10Clouds to enhance your existing and develop new skills within an international environment. You and your team will be dedicated to developing an application for the travel industry. You will be responsible for communications with providers for any upgrades and any newly introduced services as well as handle any integration with any new API and upgrade if needed. Also, you will lead backend engineers, mentor them, and guide from design to deployment.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Design Technical/Integration Architecture, including development, runtime, and operations architectures
- Define scalable solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, and microservices automating business process models and cloud-based services
- Design message and event-driven architectures
- Lead implementation of large, complex solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Provide Technical design across multiple projects
- Provide Technology Consulting services covering areas such as Architectural Strategy, Architectural review/audit and Architectural road-mapping
- Manages the risks, issues, and dependencies of the scoped solution
- Responsible for roadmaps for integration technologies (current and future)
- Introducing Agile processes to the existing team
What we need from you:
- 9+ years of intensive backend development and solution architecture experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java
- Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive, NoSql Databases (MongoDB), SQL Databases (MySQL), Caching (Redis, MemCache, EHCache), Messaging Systems(Kafka, RabbiqMQ)
- Full understanding of Cloud Services, AWS and DevOps tools as well as CI/CD process
- Well-versed in Solution Architecture, including network, data, application, system, and integration architecture
- Strong experience in hands-on platform delivery and architecture design
- Strong experience with the full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches, delivery and methods with scaling to the Enterprise and release management processes
- Thought leadership and Technical knowledge combined with delivery experience in some of these areas:
- RESTful APIs and API gateways
- Microservice based Architecture
- Cloud deployment (AWS mainly)
- Legacy platform migration
- Ability to mentor/lead backend engineers, outstanding technical leadership skills
- Ability to influence and guide senior stakeholders on technical solutions
- Excellent documentation, presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (18 000 - 24 000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- MacBook Pro plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are a passionate Java Technical Lead looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV (in English) for immediate consideration! Do not hesitate to provide us with links to a working project, GitHub/BitBucket account, or anything else you'd like to share that showcases your work.