🤓 Python Developer (NLP & Data Science)
11 000 - 15 500 PLN net
🌍 10Clouds | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
👉 Nice to have:
10Clouds is a place created by software developers and for software developers, where you can work on exciting projects in a team of top talents. Our team is responsible for designing and developing web and mobile applications for clients located all around the world.
Join one of our beautiful offices in Warsaw, Poznań, or work 100% remotely.
We’re on a constant lookout for software developers driven by a passion for creating beautiful code. Being part of 10Clouds, you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant people and improve your skills as a software developer.
As a Python Developer (NLP & Data Science), you will mostly process Social Media Data and use classical NLP to provide a content to an end user.
Essential Skills and Capabilities:
- 2+ years of experience in working with Python
- Hands-on experience with classical NLP, especially designing and developing NLP-based systems
- Hands-on experience with Social Media Data scraping, processing and aggregation
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Good level of English – both spoken and written (at least B2)
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
- Experience in working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in developing web applications using modern frameworks, ideally Django
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience in designing and developing Machine Learning solutions
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
What’s on offer:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (11 000 - 15500 PLN + VAT on B2B contract, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Equipment of your choice (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more..
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack