Stonly is an innovative SaaS platform that solves the universal need for businesses to guide customers, users, and employees more effectively.
StartupIT30Kraków (+2 locations)
Co-Founder of Stonly and head of the company. Passionate about UX/UI, innovation, code, photography and a lot more.
Co-Founder & Head of Design
Co-founder of Stonly taking care both of the broadly understood design and the Polish office. Adventurer, musician, and cat lover.
HR & Recruitment Manager
Aneta is responsible mostly on recruitment processes at Stonly and also for a daily support of our managers and employees. She loves rock climbing and and has her own food blog.
take a closer look
Stonly is a new medium for help and how-to content; solving the universal need for businesses, publishers, teachers - everyone, really - to teach audiences and users more effectively. Stonly empowers content creators to make interactive, step-by-step guides that can be embedded anywhere.
In French, there is a saying about anyone being able to contribute by “adding a stone to a building”. Stonly was imagined by people who love learning, themselves, and who were struggling to find structured and digestible educational content. We want to make it possible for everyone to learn new skills thanks to easy-to-follow instructions. That’s our stone and our mission. We are on our way to helping millions of people become more successful with the products and services they use every day.
Our recruitment process consists of 5 steps:
1. Send us jour CV - prepare a strong job application, make it easy for us to see how great are you.
2. First contact - if we have a match, we will call you because we want to get to know you a bit better.
3. Interview - we meet in our office or on remote interview via Google Meets.
4. Complete a task - you will receive a simple task to test your technical skills.
5. We inform you about the recruitment decision and...welcome to our team!