return to list
About us
We invented the OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world. It connects offline stores with online ads, revolutionizing the $600BN advertising industry and retail. Cosmose reaches 1 billion devices in Asia, 650 mln daily active smartphones in China alone. Cosmose achieves its two meters location accuracy, with no beacons, no hardware and no installation.

Cosmose works with the world's most valuable brands including L'Oreal, Richemont and LVMH.
Type
startup
Company size
50+
Industry
Marketing
Headquarters
Warszawa
Our team
Emilia
Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Szymon
Senior Java Developer
Passionate Java Developer. Fan of spring (both season and the framework). Interested in sports (particularly NBA), watches and yearly Pol'and'Rock atendee.
Łukasz
Technical Team Leader
Technology enthusiast. Pragmatic solutions lover. Trying to compromise technology and business needs to achieve the best possible product for our clients. F1 and motor-sport fan.
Our offices

Warszawa, aleje Jerozolimskie 61 - 52.2284527, 21.0061726

Shanghaj, Weihai Road 696 - 31.226451, 121.458341

Hongkong, 535 Jaffe Road - 22.2813968, 114.1839249

New York, 275 Madison Avenue, 14th Fl - 40.7511757, -73.9800156

Company insight
Take a closer look
Our Story
Cosmose was founded by Miron Mironiuk. Miron began his career at DDB Worldwide Communications, where he founded network’s first digital media planning department and worked with over 20 clients incl. Unilever, Philips, McDonald’s and Pandora Jewelry.

After several years of never seeing an adequate solution to integrate offline retail with online advertising, Miron founded Cosmose in 2014.
Exceptional engineering and design
We are a team of engineers and media planners, and we hold the products we craft to the highest standard. We believe that exceptionally designed and engineered product is key in delivering the best results and experience to our clients.
Offline, Online, Equal
Amazon knows everything there is to know about what people are doing online and is using that for ultra precise recommendations and advertising.

As powerful as this technology is, it's limited to ecommerce, which accounts for only 20% of retail. Cosmose empowers the remaining 80% of stores, so they can have fair chance at success.

Cosmose AI knows everything there is to know about what people are doing offline and is using that for ultra precise recommendations and advertising.
Simplicity
If you want to solve a problem of 28mln shop owners you need to create a solution which is not only effective, but also seamless, simple and universal. That’s why Cosmose technology is hardware free, mobile first and on over 1 billion smartphones already
Job offers
  • Senior Java Developer
    16 800 - 20 160 PLN net 2020-02-11 12:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior Java Developer
    16 800 - 20 160 PLN net 2020-02-24 12:41:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Frontend/ Angular Developer
    13 440 - 16 800 PLN net 2020-02-11 12:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior Infrastructure Engineer
    16 800 - 20 160 PLN net 2020-02-19 12:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Machine Learning Engineer
    13 000 - 20 000 PLN net 2020-01-28 10:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior Frontend/ Angular Developer
    16 000 - 20 160 PLN net 2020-02-11 12:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • QA Tester
    12 000 - 14 000 PLN net 2020-02-12 10:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior Frontend Developer Remote
    16 000 - 20 160 PLN net 2019-10-19 13:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Product Owner
    10 000 - 18 000 PLN net 2019-09-20 13:00:00 UTC
    Cosmose Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior Frontend Developer
    13 440 - 20 160 PLN net 2018-03-15 09:08:18 UTC
    Cosmose Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • UX Designer
    5 000 - 10 000 PLN net 2018-04-18 11:04:00 UTC
    Cosmose Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior Java Developer
    13 440 - 20 160 PLN net 2018-04-18 09:08:00 UTC
    Cosmose Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Frontend Developer
    13 500 - 20 000 PLN net 2019-03-25 10:55:00 UTC
    Cosmose Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 61 Warszawa
  • Senior iOS Developer
    13 500 - 20 000 PLN gross 2019-01-02 09:37:30 UTC
    Cosmose Sp. z o.o. Al. Jerozolimskie, 61 Warszawa